Monday, January 13, 2014

Coming to the Terms

I have progressed so far since the beginning of 2013 and I am so happy to see the doors close on the year. Personal reflection should be as important as new years resolutions. I've gone through the lowest and highest points of 2013, I understand where I went right and where I went wrong. With that I will improve myself beyond my previous limitations and boundaries as never before and further live my life to it's fullest capacity. That is what new years resolutions are all about, right? Improving ourselves and growing, expanding. I hope all of you have a great year and will take all of your new skills from last year and apply them to be better individuals. To those of my friends, I am proud of all of you. I surround myself with the people that motivate and push me, and I am glad you all have stayed close to me. And to those who I don't personally know, this is your chance to be everything you want to be. Take any step that puts you close to your goals and future self. Good luck! Amituofo.

`Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment